Wednesday, September 17, 2008

stars and stripes forever

So last night Rachel and i put on an institute opening social. Of course, like any mormon activity, it was themed. It was a patriotic theme, and we called it Stars and Stripes Forever. We had a B.B.Q., games, kareokee, and a chocolate fountain. It definitely made me feel like it was fourth of july(not necessarily a bad thing though). It was a lot of fun and there was a lot of people at the start, but of course as time went on so did the people, but that was to be expected. the true institute partiers(there was five of us) rocked on forever(or more like untill 10:00). All in all it went well and i couldn't have done it without Rachels help(thanks rache)!!!!!

5 comments:

Serene & Damon said...

So I've decided you need a camera 'cause I want to see some of these things...like your bobsled! Remeber this weekend when I was trying to remember what I had for you, well reading your blog reminded me...my old camera. I know it's a little big, but I think it will do the job just fine.

Janean said...

hey cool! i love that you put janeaners and marky boy.. thats hilarious, thats what I call us!! hhahhaha love ya! and super sweet that sereney is giving you her old camera too..

Rachel Barlow said...

wow lo! i'm so proud! you posted again! yay! i love you having a blog. now i don't feel dumb basically being the only one my age to have one! know you're with me!!!! :) the party was super fun and i couldn't have done it without you! let's just say "WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" haha loreal.... you complete me!!! lol

Janean said...

oh ps.. in your "about me" section you should talk about all the sleeziness that goes on IN the doctors office, that would make life REALLY interesting.

Lisa and Daniel said...

LOREAL!! Hey girl! its been soo long! how are you??