Friday, September 26, 2008

all a girl can ask for;)

oh dear... so this week Ive been having car trouble. on Tuesday i got a flat tire(which totally sucks). luckily though, i noticed before i left home, but still i missed school and i missed the one day that we get free lunch at institute(total bummer!!). by the way I'm still driving on my spare( I'm a dork i know). then just yesterday, which was Thursday, my car started to smoke up and let me tell you driving around like that is a little embarrassing rather than scary. your gonna laugh when i tell you that the way i made the smoke less noticeable was by turning on my fan so that the smoke would come into my car)(I'm not just a dork but a total retard:) . any who though at least no one can say my week wasn't exciting..... and scary.......and embarrassing.

until next time....love you all

2 comments:

Janean said...

Thats REALLY funny. PLEASE post EVERYDAY.

Rachel Barlow said...

hahaha i love you lo to the real!