Saturday, September 18, 2010

FAR TOO LONG

SO, it's been WAY TOO LONG since I've last blogged, and I'M SORRY. Hmmmm, where to begin? Well, I guess I should let you all know that I just recently finished my FIRST TWO SEMESTERS at BYU-Idaho, and I ABSOLUTELY and COMPLETELY loved it. I can't wait to return, but in the mean time I'm surprisingly learning a lot. I think what I'm learning the MOST is to appreciate all that God blesses me with. Sometimes I forget how much I am given, which is STUPID OF ME. I'm not going to lie, it has been hard being back home, but I've come closer to so many different people because I am home. I have had so many oppurtunities to learn from others, and their life experiences.
My co-worker has especially had an impact on me. She has recently been through a lot of pain, and in return has asked a lot of questions about the church. Now you would think that I would be so excited to talk to her, but honestly I feel so inadequate( don't know, or care, if I spelt that right:)). I only hope that because our bond has grown stronger, so will her desire to know more about the gospel......I hope:)

No comments: